Kathleen Hanna (via qoldlush)
- the 5 stages of tumblr
- stage 1: you will understand nothing, "wtf is this" will be a reoccurring thought
- stage 2: once you kind of get the hang of it, you will be on constantly and obsess over followers, even though your blog is probably still shit
- stage 3: probably the shortest of all the stages, you will get bored of tumblr for a while and go out in the "real world".
- stage 4: you realize how addicting tumblr really is and how foolish you were to believe you could just leave
- stage 5: tumblr becomes your life support. this stage never ends.
Sheldon Cooper is Tumblr.
Reblog if you’re alive when the dates, 1/2/3, 2/3/4, 3/4/5, 4/5/6, 5/6/7, 6/7/8, 7/8/9, 8/9/10/, 9/10/11 happened.
you won’t have a chance to say this again within your lifetime, so you might as well reblog it.